- T20I scorecards from 2005 to date are parsed to rate every all-round performance.
- Scorecard information is sourced to generate an accurate assessment of each player's performance.
- Match results are used to generate team ratings. Peak ratings are identified by checking if the rating before and after the particular match considered is lower.
- Fielding performances are evaluated by parsing detailed text commentary. More detail here.
- Win shares are calculated by attributing over-by-over team match odds changes to the appropriate player.
- Players lose 1% of their live rating if they miss a team match. This is to ensure injured or dropped players do not stay high in the ratings without playing matches.
- Current Top T20I All-Rounders:
This is evaluated using a weighted average of a player's all-round performances. More weight is given to recent performances with past performances diminishing in value with time. Unestablished players that have played less than 10 matches are penalized to avoid cases where a few highly rated matches can catapult a newer player to the top of the pile.
- Best T20I All-Round Careers:
This evaluates overall careers by calculating the average match all-round rating of each player, with a bonus given to career longevity and a penalty for careers of less than 40 matches (increasing penalty for lower matches played). An additional bonus is added based on the player's batting average - bowling average ratio. The 95% confidence interval range is shown with a ± after the career rating.
- Best T20I All-Round Performances:
This is a list of the highest rated all-round performances.